New white paper is ready:
Create The Global Usage Cycle of Big Data
We created technical commentary videos:
1. Zap-Over: The Big Data’s Browser across Clouds
Five major strengths of Turbo Data Laboratories’ ultra-high-speed databases
1. Overwhelmingly high speeds See here for details
2. Compatibility with massive Big Data See here for details
Configured for a single device, Zap-In can handle 2 billion records, while in a cluster configuration it can handle a massive volume of Big Data at 32 billion records. Zap-Over can handle 200 billion records.
While an ordinary database will suffer extreme decreases in speed as the volume of data increases, a strength of Zap-In/Zap-Over is the gentler degree of speed decreases.
3. System integration in a very short timeframe See here for details
Its automatic programming function and highly efficient debugging process make it possible to complete system integration in a very short time (about 1/10 that of an ordinary database). Users’ database operations using the GUI are converted automatically into program source codes.
What’s more, it makes it possible to achieve the same performance on smaller-scale hardware at much lower costs (1/10 – 1/1000).
4. High-performance business intelligence tools See here for details
5. Internet distributed big-data warehouse See here for details
Turbo Data Laboratories’ Ultra-high-speed database products
1. Zap-In Series See here for details
2. Zap-Over Series See here for details
3. Zap-Text Series See here for details
3. Track record
Turbo Data Laboratories’ track record
Product adoption examplesSee here for details
We have delivered ultra-high-speed database products to various client firms. See here for case studies.
Technology licensing See here for details
Our technologies are licensed to various firms:
Nikkei BP Technology Award, Information/Telecommunications Section: Development of an ultra-high-speed database engine based on a proprietary LFM method